- New Year’s Day: January 1 is a holiday, consecutively with the weekend.
- Spring Festival: There will be a holiday from February 10th to 17th, a total of 8 days. Work on February 4th (Sunday) and February 18th (Sunday). All units are encouraged to implement systems such as paid annual leave and arrange for employees to take a break on New Year’s Eve (February 9).
- Warmly Tips: Many private companies or factories will take holidays 20-30 days in advance in order to prepare the items needed to celebrate the New Year in advance.
- When you need to ship before the holiday, please be sure to make order arrangements in advance
- Qingming Festival: There will be a holiday from April 4th to 6th, a total of 3 days. Go to work on April 7 (Sunday).
- Labor Day: May 1st to 5th, a total of 5 days off. Work on April 28th (Sunday) and May 11th (Saturday).
- Dragon Boat Festival: a holiday on June 10, consecutively with the weekend.
- Mid-Autumn Festival: There will be a holiday from September 15th to 17th, a total of 3 days. Go to work on September 14th (Saturday).
- National Day: There will be a holiday from October 1st to 7th, a total of 7 days. Go to work on September 29th (Sunday) and October 12th (Saturday).
Introduction With the release of the Apple iPhone 15 series, all four new models have officially bid farewell to the longstanding Lightning interface in favor